Berkshire Cricket is an independent charity that looks to grow the game of cricket within the County of Berkshire, including participation and performance programmes. The charity also performs the role of the County Cricket Board and works closely with the England & Wales Cricket Board and other cricket partners to deliver highly impactful and important opportunities for people to engage with the game.
We are expanding and looking for an experienced part-time Office Administrator.
The role will provide administrative support to the largely field-based team, who deliver
cricket across Berkshire, with the aim of actively change lives across the community.
• Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
• Excellent knowledge of Microsoft Office
• Competent IT Skills with experience of: Producing professional and clear written responses in Microsoft Word
• Email application, such as Microsoft Outlook
• Producing and analysing data in Microsoft Excel
• Ability to build and maintain relationships with customers and stakeholders.
• Highly organised approach to work, with an attention to detail