Casual Cricket Officer – Kalgoorlie & Karratha
About the role
WA Cricket has some fantastic casual opportunities for Community Cricket Officers to work within a dynamic Community Cricket team at one of WA’s leading sporting organisations!
We have two Community Cricket Officer roles available based in Kalgoorlie and Karratha.
The role will require you to assist in the promotion and delivery of school-based programs within designated regions to deliver sustainable participation outcomes and optimise the cricket experience for school participants.
- Working as a member of WA Cricket schools’ team, assist in maintaining and leveraging relationships with schools and in particular School Ambassadors to promote and deliver cricket programs
- Deliver school cricket programs/clinics and promotions that are targeted and designed to achieve a clear participation pathway from school to community cricket programs and competitions.
- Assist in the training of School Ambassadors and other deliverers of school programs, so that teachers can continue to develop and encourage school level participation in cricket.
- Organise and coordinate localised primary school Woolworths Cricket Blast School Cups.
- Engage and communicate regularly with WA Participation Specialists to receive feedback on outcomes of school visits/promotions.
- Investigate opportunities by which to promote and increase participation in cricket development programs.
- Assist Regional Cricket Manager to ensure the collection of participation data is current and accurately recorded in the CRM system.
- Undertake other tasks as required by the Regional Cricket Manager.
- Undertake other associated duties and projects consistent with the responsibilities as required.
Ability to work independently and as part of a team.
Demonstrated ability to build and maintain effective stakeholder relationships.
Strong time management and attention to detail