Clubs & Workforce Development Officer
- To offer an end-to-end service that administers and supports the cricket workforce needs of an Area, with a particular focus on identifying and supporting new volunteers and individuals in clubs through the ECB Activator and Coach development process, including pre and post-course support.
- To provide outstanding customer service to the Area cricket network, Designated Safeguarding Lead, Coach Development Lead and efficient administrative support to the Area Cricket Manager especially in the support for volunteers regarding national programmes and ongoing junior age group teams transition to local junior leagues.
- To provide direct support to clubs to ensure all Safeguarding and Club Development requirements are up to date and fully compliant.
- To be proactive in leading and supporting Cricket Wales national programmes. equality work relating to women, girls, diverse communities, disability, areas of deprivation and the Welsh language.
- To support the roll out of safeguarding policy in Wales especially where it connects with clubs.
- To support Area Managers in their needs to support clubs in their development planning processes.
Depending on experience
Cricket Wales, Pontcanna, Cardiff, UK