Community Development Officer
The Community Development Officer will be responsible for the proactive development of community cricket programmes in Worcestershire, delivering Worcestershire Cricket Foundations strategic community plan.
• To be the main point of contact for community cricket programmes in Worcestershire.
• Responsible for the participation and growth of community cricket within Worcestershire.
• Develop and deliver cricket programmes that are specifically designed to bring communities together and improve physical and mental wellbeing.
• Responsible for the delivery of Worcestershire Cricket Foundation’s strategic community plan.
• Monitoring and evaluation of all projects and writing case studies and reports.
• Responsible for achieving the targets and objectives as determined by the Community Development Manager. These to include but not exclusively, Walking Cricket, Seated Cricket, Disability Development Pathway and The HAF Programme.
• To liaise and closely work with internal departments to ensure targets, and objectives are delivered.
• Lead and develop the volunteer workforce to deliver agreed targets and objectives.
• Develop positive relationships with key stakeholders, partners, networks and agencies to further develop and strengthen the work of the Foundation, at a local, regional and national level.
• To support the work of the Community Development Manager, Executive Director and the Board of Trustees as required.
• Experience of project development and management.
• Experience of partnership working.
• Experience of working in a customer facing role.
• Experience of data collection and entry.
• Strong communication skills both verbally and written.
• Excellent presentation skills and experience of presenting to groups.
• The ability to mentor and facilitate group discussions.
• Strong interpersonal skills and the ability to develop trust and establish partnerships.
• The ability to influence and inspire those around you.
• High organisation skills.
• Excellent use of IT and Microsoft office