Conference and Events Coordinator
We are excited to be looking for an Events and Conferences Coordinator to join the Events Operations team at Emirates Old Trafford, home of Lancashire Cricket. You'll be responsible for coordinating all pre-event details, reflecting the customer specifications accurately and on-time. This role is a key function for our Events Operations team encouraging repeat business and seeking opportunities to up-sell to clients.
At Lancashire Cricket we like to stand out from the rest - and as an Events & Conferences Coordinator it will be your responsibility to ensure this is at the forefront of everything we do.
- To co-ordinate all event details and produce a function sheet for all events in order to exceed the clients expectations.
- To support the sales team in facilitating show-rounds with potential clients to show them our facilities, successfully converting enquiries.
- Conduct Post Event Calls/complete Venue Verdict details generating feedback and analysis on all events with a view to improving the overall service standard of EOT.
- Promotion of our facilities to new and existing clients through a pro-active approach.
- Generate new leads for the Business Development team/Hospitality team/Commercial team.
- To deliver outstanding customer service – in all processes and procedures, continually looking at how we improve our service delivery.
Excellent administration skills, with a meticulous attention to detail.
The ability to prioritize workload to be able to meet strict deadlines and coordinate multiple events of varying sizes.
Ability to deliver high standards of customer service.
Good verbal and written communcation skills.
Ability to work under pressure.
Flexibility in hours and days of work all year but particularly during the cricket/concert season.
Strong Negotiation skills.
Pro-active with confidence to call prospective clients, agents and other venues.