Corporate Events and Hospitality Sales Executive
Northamptonshire County Cricket Club are currently seeking an experienced corporate events and hospitality sales executive to join our talented team.
Reporting to the Head of Commercial, you will be responsible for finding new revenue opportunities in the core areas of corporate events and cricket hospitality by driving sales leads, building a pipeline and engaging with the local business community. Client relationships will be paramount for success in this role, and you will need to ensure all enquiries and leads are handled in a timely and professional manner, understanding the client needs in order to maximize each booking and event held at the venue. Whilst continuing to grow existing relationships, you will also identify new corporate bookers and new ways for us to deliver value to each client and conference/event.
- Ability to create new sales leads and source new business as part of an agreed strategy
- Handling the relationships of key clients with the primary objective to drive sales of food, beverage, room hire and hospitality within the venue
- Deliver a high standard of customer service at all times; in-person, email and telephone.
- Acting as the main point of contact for event enquiries and responding promptly
- Working with our media partner to deliver an agreed conference & events marketing strategy
- Presenting the club facilities for guests in a confident and effective manner
- Achieve agreed sales targets as agreed with the Head of Commercial
- Ensure that all client requests for services are communicated efficiently and accurately to operational departments within NCCC
- Responsible for the smooth administration of all hospitality bookings
- Work with the Head of Commercial to identify sales and event opportunities, converting them to confirmed bookings
- Updating of our conference & events CRM/booking system, ensuring all information is kept current and accurate
- Undertake any other roles within the commercial team as required by your manager
- Support on club Golf Day and any concerts as well as guest management and welcoming on matchdays.
- Support the wider commercial/ticketing team at key points throughout the calendar
- Be the first point of contact and welcome bookers to their events, ensuring client relationships are built and maintained through good customer service.