Queensland Cricket are seeking a highly motivated and passionate Cricket Manager to join our Community Cricket team on a permanent full-time contract, based in Central Qld (Gladstone/Rockhampton).
About the role
Your focus will be on promoting the growth and sustainability of cricket within clubs, competitions and schools across the Central Qld region, with a strong focus on female cricket. You will do this by developing and maintaining a community network that is excited about driving participation across all levels of the Australian cricket pathway as well as driving new offerings to new players.
The role will require you to develop and inspire a network of volunteers and casual employees, who will support cricket within the region.
• Ability to positively influence others and build strong relationships in the community and with stakeholders
• Ability to create an inclusive cricket culture and to work with a wide variety of people
• Excellent administration skills in particular with Microsoft Office products and programs
• The ability to work autonomously
• The ability to travel within the Central Qld region