Cricket Operations Property Coordinator – NSW Cricket
· Join our team in a new World Class facility at Cricket Central
· Be part of a dynamic, motivated and inspiring organisation
· Be part of creating exciting opportunities within Cricket
Cricket NSW is focused on leading and growing Cricket throughout the state. We oversee all cricket from our elite professional teams to community, school, and social cricket programs. As a purpose and people led organisation, CNSW aims to inspire everyone to play and love cricket.
To deliver on our new strategy, we are taking a collaborative, customer centric approach to our organisational structure, bringing new teams together and creating exciting opportunities to achieve our purpose.
ABOUT THE ROLE
Reporting to the Match Operations Manager, you will:
· Oversee the storage of all match operations and team operations equipment in the CNSW warehouse
· Conduct regular audits to ensure there are appropriate stock levels for match and team operations
· Allocate, distribute and transport all required equipment for elite matches and training sessions
· Oversee the effective operation of the warehouse including courier requests, deliveries, storage and distribution
· Customer service mindset
· Drivers license required
· Good communication skills – written and verbal