National Women’s U19s Head Coach
The Cricket Scotland National Women's U19s head coach role will develop Scotland's best u19s female cricketers. The position is part-time, working mainly evenings and weekends in the winter and a mixture of weekdays and weekends in the summer. The role will also manage all coaching, managerial and sports science staff involved with the squad. In conjunction with the National Women's Head Coach (NWHC) and Head of Performance Pathway (HPP), the role will create suitable training and competition programmes for the squad with a critical focus on player development and competition qualification, with one of the main targets being qualification for the ICC Women's u19s World Cup.
• Significant experience in coaching cricket to young and adult female cricketers, ideally in various environments, including state/province/county/regional squads, national youth, and senior level.
• Demonstrate successful implementation of a performance management youth and/or senior programme within First Class County/State/Provincial cricket.
• An understanding of performance planning and player development plans.
• Experience in managing staff/coaches.
• Practical experience and demonstrable knowledge of player development programmes in performance sport.