Director of Cricket – Great Witchingham Cricket Club
Great Witchingham Cricket Club are looking to appoint a full-time UK based Director of Cricket, on an ongoing basis. The role will be responsible for organising weekly junior sessions, running senior training, as well as playing in the 1st XI in all competitions.
Roles and Responsibilities:
– Play and assist at all 1st XI games.
– Plan, organise and lead junior and senior training sessions.
– Attend and coach at junior fixtures.
– Report to and be a part of Management Committee meetings.
– Help in all aspects of the club including fund raising and sponsorship.
– Attend weekly selection committee meetings.
– Input into player recruitment efforts.
What can GWCC offer you?
– Accommodation, should this be required.
– The opportunity to retrain in other fields.
– UK resident.
– Minimum ECB Level 2 coach.
– Up to date DBS and Safeguarding/First Aid certificates.