EASTERN PROVINCE CRICKET SENIOR WOMEN AND U/19 PROVINCIAL HEAD COACH
The role of the Head Coach is to develop and implement a high-performance coaching programme for the Provincial Women and U19 Age Group squads.
The primary purpose for the position is to have a positive impact in the preparation and coaching of both squad cricketers with the intent of enhancing the individual performance of the identified players and to encourage and promote the development of girls cricket and both schools and club level in order to increase the pool of female cricketers throughout the pipeline.
KEY JOB OUTPUTS PURPOSE OF THE JOB
The incumbent will be responsible amongst other things for the following key delivery areas:
• To develop the cricket specific components of the Player Performance Plan for identified cricketers.
• To Coordinate the interventions for the identified players as part of the Personal Development Plans of a cricketer.
• To guide the selection panel in the selection of the Provincial Women and U19 Age Group training squads.
• To lead the identification of talent within National, Provincial or Franchise pipeline structures.
• Driver’s Licence. EXPERIENCE
• More than 3-year’s credible coaching experience of elite cricketers or squads