Events and Operations Manager
As a key member of the Club’s management team, you will manage the operation and delivery of the Events/ Catering requirements at Northamptonshire County Cricket Club. The role is focused on ensuring all events at The County Ground operate smoothly, whether that be a wedding, function, concert, or a cricket matchday in its varying formats and duration. You will work with our current catering partner Portfolio Events along with the Event Supervisors and NCCC event staff. Ensuring each function runs as smoothly and efficiently as possible, creating an exceptional experience for all who visit the club for matchdays and non-cricketing events.
• Hospitality/Catering background with a minimum of 3-year experience in a management role.
• Experience of Operating large scale events of 300+people preferred but not essential.
• Experience of working within Sports Stadium advantageous.
• Meticulous organisation with exceptional attention to detail.
• Excellent attitude to work in a varied and exciting environment.