Est. Dec 2021, we train Girls U10 U11 U12 & U13 all-year. For the 2024 season, we count circa 25 to 30 players who have trained through summer & autumn 2023. About 15 parent volunteers can help.
Spring 2024 Training is every week on Sundays PM at Purushottam Mahal (3 nets) Kingsbury NW9 8AQ. Our U10 softball group trains from 2pm to 3.30pm. Our U13-U11 hardball group trains from 3.30pm to 5.30pm. We play Girls U11 and Girls U13 at the MJCA Indoor Gunnersbury.
Summer 2024 Training is every week on Fridays PM at the Heath Extension Cricket Pitches NW11 7LE. Our U10 softball group trains from 5.30pm to 6.30pm. Our U13-U11 hardball group trains from 6.30pm to 8pm. We play in the Girls U10 U11 U12 & U13 Competitions in the MJCA Central zone. We play in the Vitality Girls U13 T20 Competition. Our home ground is UCS at NW2 2BH.
All Stars and Dynamos We run 24 sessions on Sundays 5pm 1hr from May until mid-October at Golders Hill Park NW11 7QP. About 5 to 7 volunteer activators can help.
Autumn 2024 Training is every week on Sundays PM at Purushottam Mahal (3 nets) Kingsbury NW9 8AQ from mid-September to mid-October, and at Mallinson Sports (2 nets) N6 4NY from mid-October until December. Our U10 softball group trains from 2pm to 3.30pm. Our U13-U11 hardball group trains from 3.30pm to 5.30pm. We play the MJCA SEAXE Girls U13 Competition.
Half Term & Holiday Camps are normally planned from 10am to 1pm only, and quite flexible.
Payment is normally done by Bank Transfer from Club Bank Account on the same day as the training. Club facilitates 1-to-1 coaching income to you.
Budget We aim to pay UKCC2 or equivalent, per hour of training, £20 - £25
To plan for growth, we search for 1x (F) Coach to be responsible for these activities, primarily:
- Evangelize the spirit and love of cricket to every player, so they train-repeat-renew every year.
- Lead or assist at the training all-year, or at as many sessions as possible.
- Lead or assist the squad at all the fixtures, or at as many fixtures as possible.
- Manage the contents of, arrival of, departure from, and safe-keeping of all the club kit bags.
- Assist to select the team for fixtures, so every girl gets fair opportunities to develop as a player.
- Participate in girls cricket related MJCA, ECB or Middlesex Cricket events.
- Lead activator our All Stars and Dynamos programmes.
Ideally, you will be local to NW London, have a valid UKCC2 or equivalent (Australia / New Zealand) coaching qualification, first-aid certificate, Enhanced DBS and safeguarding completed. Club can initiate and verify your DBS.
You may be a sports coach teaching cricket at a school in Camden, Barnet or Brent. You may be a current or ex- player in the MWCL competitions. You may be an inspirational cricket parent. You will definitely be very passionate about cricket, and girls’ cricket in particular!