Cricket NSW is focused on leading and growing Cricket throughout the state. We oversee all cricket from our elite professional teams to community, school, and social cricket programs. As a purpose and people led organisation, CNSW aims to inspire everyone to play and love cricket.
To deliver on our new strategy, we are taking a collaborative, customer centric approach to our organisational structure, bringing new teams together and creating exciting opportunities to achieve our purpose.
ABOUT THE ROLE
In this part time 3 days per week role you will:
· Accounts payable responsibilities including accurate processing of invoices, payment approvals and signs offs are completed
· Accounts receivable responsibilities including raising invoices, reconciliation of department records and preparation of monthly reports
· Promote the development and continuous improvement of processes and systems
· Assist with projects from time to time
· Good computer and excel skills
· Excellent verbal and written communication skills
· Organised with a strong attention to detail
· Excellent relationship building skills