Food & Beverage Team Member
We are extremely excited to announce that we’re looking for a Food & Beverage Assistant (breakfast) to join our Hilton Garden Inn hotel team.
The Hilton Garden Inn, with its 250 bedrooms, restaurant (breakfast and dinner) and bar, is a unique hotel positioned in Emirates Old Trafford - the home of Lancashire Cricket - which is a world class, thriving, multi-purpose venue that hosts a multitude of large-scale and high-profile events, from international cricket to sell-out concerts. The hotel integrates seamlessly with the stadium and sits alongside our award-winning conference & events facilities.
As a Food & Beverage Assistant (breakfast) you will be at the forefront of our guest experience, ensuring that the service all our guests receive in our bar and restaurant is second to none.
It is therefore essential that you pride yourself on delivering unrivalled customer service and giving every guest the same “Lancashire welcome”,
As our Food & Beverage Assistant (breakfast) your responsibilities will include, but by no means be limited to:
- Welcoming all our guests
- Providing service in the restaurant and at the bar (including making cocktails subject to receiving the relevant training)
- Taking and delivering customer orders
- Preparing, maintaining and tidying the restaurant and bar area
- Setting up tables prior to service
- Cash handling
- Consistently delivering high-levels of customer service
- Ensuring the cleanliness of work areas
- Upselling and striving to meet latest departmental targets
Experience of waiting and bar service, ideally gained in a restaurant environment. Previous hotel experience would be ideal, but is not essential.
A positive attitude and a proactive approach.
Attentive with excellent grooming standards.
A willingness to undertake training.