Fundraising Committee Chair
Lord’s Taverners regional committees play a key role within the charity. They provide fundraising opportunities and awareness building activities within their communities to ensure the financial viability and stability of the charity.
The Committee Chair plays a strategic role in representing the charity, both locally and across the UK. The Chairperson ensures their committee functions properly, that there is full participation at meetings and events, and that committee business is conducted efficiently to ensure a successful and profitable region.
• Have strong verbal and written communication skills
• Ensure impartiality, fairness and the ability to respect confidentiality
• Are able to ensure decisions are taken and followed-up.
• Have an appreciation of business / community development
• Have good networking skills and willing to bring new connections forward
• Understanding of the roles/responsibilities of the committee.