Grounds person (Billericay)
Roles & Responsibilities:
An opportunity to work for a highly successful team, Essex County Cricket Club. As part of the Groundstaff, you will be involved in the preparation and maintenance of the playing facilities at Billericay CC where our development centre is based, with possible occasional days at Essex CCC HQ at Chelmsford.
• Upkeep of playing facilities, including turf nets to the required standard.
• Maintaining machinery and equipment.
• Reporting directly to Essex CCC Head Grounds person.
• Prepared to work some unsociable hours.
• Experience of sportsturf maintenance.
• Able to work as part of a team.
• Having good interpersonal skills.
• Enthusiasm for the role.