Head of Performance Cricket- RGS Worcester
RGS Worcester seeks an inspirational and motivated Head of Performance Cricket to lead the School’s Cricket programme from January 2024.
As the Head of Performance Cricket you will be responsible for providing the oversight,
leadership and strategic direction of the school’s cricket programme for boys and girls.
Through your coaching you will lead by example, inspiring and nurturing young talent to excel at cricket, and instilling the values of teamwork, discipline and fair play.
In your management of the cricket coaching team, you will encourage and support other staff to develop their coaching skills.
You will work closely with the Director Sport to help identify and recruit talented cricketers to RGS. You will also help to mentor Cricket players on the school’s Athlete Development Programme, liaising with external clubs and coaches for those on elite pathways.
This is an exceptional opportunity for the right person to develop and shape a well-established Cricket programme and take it to the next level.
• A high degree of administration, time management and organisation efficiency - Essential
• An ability to manage resources in line with agreed budgets - Essential
• Energy, charisma and dynamism with the vision to drive and develop Cricket at RGSW in line with the
School’s ambitions - Essential
• Reliable and trustworthy.- Essential
• Co-operative, friendly and flexible attitude to all school staff, visitors and pupils with a ‘can do’ attitude
and positive outlook. - Essential
• A willingness to undertake any additional training needed to perform the role - Essential
• Personal resilience, persistence and perseverance - Essential