Working for Cricket Australia means that you become a part of Australia’s proud history and help us look toward the future. We are seeking to drive bold, transformative change in digital experiences, junior participation, culturally diverse inclusion, gender equality and sustainability, re-imagine the W/BBL, build player connection through storytelling and play our part in developing the game globally.
Our purpose is clear; to unite and inspire everyone to love and play cricket. Cricket is so much more than just a game; it brings people together and binds us all through our shared experiences. This is your opportunity to join a purpose led organisation that truly makes a difference to Australians.
ABOUT THE ROLE
This is an exciting time for us, as we look for an Integrity Partner to join our dynamic team. This role is accountable for advice and support on all Integrity unit related matters and for supporting the implementation and delivery of the Integrity Unit’s strategic and operational plan. We have big ambitions for this space, so we’re looking for drive, passion, and energy to bring our plans to life.
Reporting to the Head of Integrity you’ll be responsible for:
- Running the CA Commission;
- Reviewing and drafting amendments to Codes & Policies;
- Assisting in the conduct of investigations, enforcement of integrity codes and policies and preparation of matters for hearing;
- Anti-Corruption including assisting with due diligence, audits, reporting and compliance obligations.
- Assisting in the management of CA’s anti-doping strategy
- Overseeing contracting rules and processes across Australian Cricket, including audits and investigations as required
- Assisting the Head of Integrity with submissions and reports on integrity related matters
- Supporting with the preparation of education sessions
- Lawyer admitted to practice in Australia with 3+ years’ legal experience
- Litigation and investigation experience desirable
- Ability to understand and apply integrity policies
- Knowledge and understanding of integrity, governance principles, corruption and risk management
- Proven capacity for successful negotiation, change management and stakeholder consultation
- Excellent analytical and organisational skills and attention to detail
- Ability to analyse complex issues and problems, evaluate options and recommend/implement appropriate solutions
- Strong oral and written communications skills
- Experience in managing compliance regimes and governance controls
- Motivated self-starter able to work both autonomously and collaboratively in a dynamic team environment