Junior Digital Content Producer – 3-month fixed term
Are you an enthusiastic junior content producer with a keen interest for sport and the digital world? This could be the job for you!
As we head into our busiest summer season ever, we are looking for a Junior Digital Content Producer to join our Marketing and Content team in a 3-month fixed term capacity to help deliver on our ambitious content plans between 1st December 2023 and 29th February 2024.
Since this role focuses on the coverage of cricket across the sport’s busiest time of the year regular working hours may fall outside of the regular 9-5 but this is an exciting opportunity to build on your current content production skills to help improve fan experience, drive engagement and promoting accessibility & inclusivity across the sport.
Role responsibilities include:
The key tasks and responsibilities include;
- Help to manage NZC digital platforms to represent NZC and our values to the highest standard
- Generating planned content across all of NZC’s digital touch points including social channels, websites and apps
- Creation and publishing of original content for NZC digital channels including leading the digital coverage of the Dream11 Super Smash (19 Dec – 28 Jan)
- Supporting other NZC Communications and Content staff in the creation and publishing of content for NZC digital channels
- Publishing existing content or content generated by external sources to NZC digital channels in line with NZC content plans
- Work with key stakeholders to design and implement content plans
- Provide support for the wider cricket network, including with Major Associations, District Associations and Clubs.
Experience working in a fast paced and quick turnaround content creation environment.
Experience using the adobe suite to create, manage and edit material.
Excellent interpersonal, written and oral communication and presentation skills
Willingness to be proactive and assist across other areas of the digital and marketing teams.
Able to hit the ground running in a fast-paced content creation environment.
General enthusiasm for cricket and sport, with a passion for high quality content