NCC Facilities Lead
NCC Facilities Lead
Working for Cricket Australia means that you become a part of Australia’s proud history and help us look toward the future. We are seeking to drive bold, transformative change in digital experiences, junior participation, culturally diverse inclusion, gender equality and sustainability, re-imagine the W/BBL, build player connection through storytelling and play our part in developing the game globally.
Our purpose is clear; to unite and inspire everyone to love and play cricket. Cricket is so much more than just a game; it brings people together and binds us all through our shared experiences.
This is your opportunity to join a purpose led organisation that truly makes a difference to Australians.
ABOUT THE ROLE
This is an exciting time for us, as we have created a brand-new National Cricket Centre (NCC) Facilities Lead role within the Community Cricket, Capability & Infrastructure Department. Forming part of the broader National Cricket Campus, the NCC is Cricket Australia’s elite high-performance training centre. The facility includes a high-performance gym, 40 metre cricket training nets with analytics technology, recovery pools, conference rooms and access to unparalleled sports science. Regularly used to support the training and development needs of National and State cricket teams, the facility also has capacity to accommodate a range of other users. We’re looking for someone to drive activation and increase revenue in this space. If you consider yourself a creative thinker, with great people skills who can actively drive commercial outcomes, we want to hear from you. We have big ambitions for this space, so we’re looking for drive, passion, and energy to bring our plans to life.
Reporting to the Head of Infrastructure you’ll be responsible for:
- The development and implementation of an Activation Plan designed to maximise facility utilisation and revenue generation for the NCC
- Actively marketing the facility to community, sporting and social groups
- Effectively and proactively managing relationships and associated contractual arrangements with key stakeholders
- Managing the facility and ensuring it is consistently maintained to a best-in-class standard that effectively supports the needs of elite athletes, administration staff and other users.
- Managing both facility and program budgets and identifying opportunities for cost efficiencies
- Providing support and advice to the Head of Infrastructure and broader Infrastructure Team to ensure the delivery of CA’s strategic objectives.
- Relevant tertiary qualifications in Business, Commerce or a related field
- Demonstrated experience in facility management
- Outstanding stakeholder relationship and interpersonal skills, credibility, ability to influence and negotiate from a commercial lens to achieve strategic business outcomes
- Ability to present to Boards, Executive Teams and Senior Leaders to gain buy into ideas
- Strong financial management skills and a high level of commercial awareness
- The ability to develop and actively drive strategy, to plan and meet organizational objectives