Northamptonshire County Cricket Club – Board Director
Northamptonshire CCC seeks to identify and appoint a new Board Director to join our Board. This is an opportunity to join a Board which can build upon the successes of recent years, having ensured the stability and future of the Club, the new Board Directors will have the ability to build upon this legacy.
The successfully appointed candidate will demonstrate senior leadership experience within their respected field and an enthusiasm to help set strategy, experience in change management, and provide guidance and insight as we explore future opportunities for the Club.
MAIN DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Knowledge and dedication to corporate governance.
- Ability to evaluate commercial opportunities for the Club.
- Financially literate with the skills to assess and communicate financials to others when necessary.
- Be an active participant in Board level decision making, maintaining confidentiality on Board Matters.
- As part of the Board, provide positive challenge and support to the executive and monitor progress annually against agreed goals and objectives.
- Reporting to Chair, Board of Directors and CEO in regular formal and informal communication.
- Periodic reporting to shareholders.
- Champion an inclusive and diverse environment throughout the Club