Office Administrator with a dedicated support to our youth participation programme; Chance to Shine. This role will encompass a variety of tasks and require the individual to be responsible for managing administration for the Foundation.
- Provide administration support to community programmes across the county
- Collate, update, and maintain school and community group bookings
- Ensure all monitoring and evaluation processes are accurate and complete in a timely manner
- Responsible for managing databases and performance systems within the charity
- Lead on scheduling and communicating key dates including meetings and events
- Liase with key stakeholders, representing the charity as the first point of contact
- Support the Foundation Director with account preparation and monitoring of reports
- Assist with processing expenditure claims
- Organise, attend and minute Trustee and Team meetings
- General support to the Foundation Team where necessary
account of all protected characteristics as specified in the Equality Act 2010.
• Excellent communication skills with a good confident telephone manner and the
ability to deal with customers, colleagues and members of the public at all levels.
• A flexible approach and attitude with the ability to adjust to different requirements as
priorities change and work on own initiative
• Ability to compile concise, accurate reports and manage data
• Proactive mindset in identifying areas of potential improvement in processes
• Excellent keyboard skills, computer literate and have a good knowledge of Microsoft
Office packages (word, excel, outlook etc).