We are looking for participation coaches to join our team. You will be part of a dedicated Participation Team within Middlesex Cricket, who work in one of the most vibrant cities in the world, London! We are a county that embraces difference, pushes the boundaries on what can be achieved and wants to lead on the world stage. We believe in the power of sport, in its ability to unify communities, develop people and improve environments so that everyone can take part and thrive in cricket! Our Participation Strategy covers delivery in 17 of the London Metropolitan Boroughs.
• UKCC2 Certificate in Cricket Coaching
• First Aid Certificate (assistance available)
• Safeguarding Young Cricketers Certificate (assistance available)
• Ability to travel by public transport to various locations.
• Ability to work to individual and team targets.
• Adopt a positive Customer Service approach
• Experience of coaching in various environments
• Ability to communicate with key stake holders and customers.
• Motivated and committed to personal development.