People and Culture Coordinator
About the role
We have a great opportunity for a Coordinator to join our People & Performance team. This opportunity will suit someone looking to continue their career, or someone new to HR ready to take the next step in their career, within a high-performing, engaged and supportive team. This is a diverse role where attention to detail and the ability to prioritise and organise your day is key to your ongoing success. You’ll be supported and coached by your manager and will have the opportunity for involvement in more complex matters based on your experience.
- Assist in the recruitment of talent across all areas of SACA.
- Coordinate and implement training and development initiatives.
- Provide exceptional experiences for new staff through the management of all onboarding processes and inductions.
- Coordination of SACA’s health and well-being programs.
- Ultimately doing all of the ‘small things’ to make SACA a great place to work!
Exceptional interpersonal skills that will enable you to engage quickly with all stakeholders and build strong relationships.
A work history that demonstrates initiative, problem-solving, confidentiality and attention to detail.
A proven ability to prioritise tasks, meet deadlines, work under pressure.
You will hold a valid Working with Children Check or have the ability to obtain one.