Derbyshire Cricket are delighted to be able to offer an excellent opportunity for a Performance Nutritionist to join the Club’s Science and Medicine team on a part-time basis for the 2024 season.
Reporting to the Lead Strength & Conditioning (S&C), this role will require the successful candidate to deliver first-class nutritional support to our professional playing squad and to help create robust and repeatable systems, for nutritional monitoring, in conjunction with the multi-disciplinary team.
• A postgraduate degree in Sport Nutrition or in a relevant discipline.
• SENR accreditation at minimum graduate registration level.
• ISAK Level 1 qualification.
• Excellent communication and presentation skills.
• Full UK Driving License.
• Experience of working within professional sport.
• Ability to deliver in a creative way which not only engages athletes but presents material in a way that is relevant and in context to cricket.