Frocester Cricket Club requires a Player-Coach for the 2024 season. You need to be able to make a
positive playing contribution to our 1st XI team as well as structuring the coaching and matchday
As well as be ECB Level 3 coach (or working towards) you will plan, lead, and oversee the weekly
training for the senior squads with a primary focus on developing players and setting up a successful
pathway to transition the club’s talented juniors into the senior cricket.
- Lead senior winter programme.
- Develop players.
- Plan, lead and oversee training for all senior cricket.
- Identify talent and assist with the individual’s development plan.
- Responsible for the match day management for every 1st XI match.
- Assist with team selection.
- Work with the cricket committee to deliver the on-field vision of the club
safeguarding (SYC) qualifications.
• To have played a high standard of cricket.
• Good people management and communication skills.
• Good organisational skills.