PROGRAMME CO-ORDINATOR ROLE
Cricket Leinster is looking to recruit for a full-time Programme Co-ordinator. The individual will be responsible for promoting and running the Smash It and Its Wicket Programmes. These programmes are focused on teaching cricket to children aged 5-13 in a safe, inclusive environment.
• Building and maintaining relationships with local clubs and hubs.
• Recruiting new clubs and partners for future programme delivery.
• Promoting the programmes in local primary schools and encouraging transition into local clubs/hubs.
• Delivering school assemblies, tasters and programme roadshows.
• Supporting clubs to provide a safe and inclusive environment.
• Coordinating promotional activities at home international events.
• Providing ongoing support to clubs, hubs, and activators.
• Working closely with the Cricket Ireland Participation Team to ensure a high-quality
activities, and working with volunteers. They should possess exceptional communication
skills, be confident in delivering presentations, and be adaptable to flexible working patterns.
Strong organisation, planning, and time management skills are also necessary, along with
attention to detail and a desire to exceed expectations.
• Valid driving licence & access to a vehicle.
• Subject to police vetting.
• Competent in using Microsoft Office.