SENIOR PHYSIOTHERAPIST – Yorkshire CCC
This is a fantastic opportunity for a qualified physiotherapist that is passionate about delivering a first-class physio service within an elite sporting environment. In this exciting and versatile role, the Senior Physiotherapist, reporting to the Head of Science and Medicine, will provide medical support services to Yorkshire County Cricket Clubs Men’s 1XI and 2XI squads. This role will be pivotal in providing the highest standard of physiotherapy provision to our players with the aim to maximise player availability, health and athletic performance. This role will require regular national and occasional international travel with the 1XI and / or 2XI teams to provide dedicated, professional physiotherapy support for training and matches all year around.
This role is based at Headingley Cricket Ground, but you may be required to visit other venues in Leeds and the surrounding area for fixtures and training. You will also be required to visit away fixtures against other counties during the season and occasional international travel.
· An undergraduate or postgraduate degree in Physiotherapy
· At least 3-4 years’ experience of working independently as a qualified physiotherapist within musculoskeletal physiotherapy.
· Have previous experience of working in professional sporting environments with elite athletes.
· An understanding of the safeguarding and health and safety needs relevant to the role.
· An understanding and experience of delivering projects within an equity, diversity, and inclusion framework.