Social Media Producer – Corporate & Community
Working for Cricket Australia means that you become a part of Australia’s proud history and help us look toward the future. We are seeking to drive bold, transformative change in digital experiences, junior participation, culturally diverse inclusion, gender equality and sustainability, re-imagine the W/BBL, build player connection through storytelling and play our part in developing the game globally.
Our purpose is clear; to unite and inspire everyone to love and play cricket. Cricket is so much more than just a game; it brings people together and binds us all through our shared experiences.
This is your opportunity to join a purpose led organisation that truly makes a difference to Australians.
ABOUT THE ROLE
This is an exciting time for us, as we have an opportunity for a talented Social Media Producer – Corporate & Community, to join our growing Digital, Marketing and Communications team. You will be responsible for the day-to-day administration of social platforms including Cricket Australia, Woolworths Cricket Blast and Play Cricket accounts, with a strong focus on engaging existing and prospective followers. We have big ambitions for this space, so we’re looking for drive, passion, and energy to bring our plans to life.
Reporting to the Digital Content Manager, you’ll be responsible for:
- Maintaining a high-level engagement with the priorities of the business and those driving them, with a particular focus on participation growth and brilliant experiences to WOW our audiences
- Identifying stories and content opportunities which shine a positive light on Australia’s elite cricketers, both on and off the field
- Offering insights and execution in helping CA’s Gen Z-focused audience-growth strategy
- Working collaboratively with athletes and their managers to share content beneficial to both CA’s strategy and athlete’s personal brand and social profile/s
- Working collaboratively with other functions of the business, in particular offering support to the broader social media team on other CA-owned channels
- Experience producing innovative and creative content
- Ability to think quick and interpret key moments as potential content opportunities, capturing high-quality content on the fly
- Highly proficient using Adobe editing products such as Adobe Photoshop and Adobe Premiere Pro
- A keen eye for emerging social media platforms and trends
- Strong written communication skills, outstanding attention to detail and the ability to multi-task
- An understanding of digital and social media analytics
- Excellent stakeholder management skills