SPECIALIST PERFORMANCE COACH
Northamptonshire County Cricket Club are recruiting a Specialist Performance Coach to work within our elite high-performance programmes and across our county age group pathway. A key focus of this role will be working with our youngest players to ensure they have the strongest fundamental skills possible. In addition to this, the coach will work within our county partnerships, providing coaching support and a Northamptonshire presence across the wider pathway. The ideal candidate will be enthusiastic, motivated and have a positive attitude. They will have the ability to work both individually and as part of a team. They should have good communication and presentation skills and the ability to work with a variety of individuals ranging from players, coaches and sports science and medicine colleagues. This role will require the successful candidate to demonstrate diligence and attention to detail regarding planning and presenting and they should be able to make effective use of their time within a pressurised environment. This exciting role in the Pathway Cricket Department will see the candidate join our successful team that has been producing a safe, enjoyable, and professional environment to help all players achieve their very best.
• Experience of coaching on a county player pathway (or equivalent) or higher.
• Excellent coaching, communication, and organisational skills.
• Good leadership and man management skills.
• Good time management, negotiation, and presentation skills.
• Up to date safeguarding, first aid and DBS certification.
• Current ECB Coaches Association membership.