Tik Tok Content Creator – NSW Cricket
· Join our team in a new World Class facility at Cricket Central
· Casual seasonal role
· Bring your passion for Cricket to Cricket NSW
Cricket NSW is focused on leading and growing Cricket throughout the state. We oversee all cricket from our elite professional teams to community, school, and social cricket programs. As a purpose and people led organisation, CNSW aims to inspire everyone to play and love cricket.
To deliver on our new strategy, we are taking a collaborative, customer centric approach to our organisational structure, bringing new teams together and creating exciting opportunities to achieve our purpose.
ABOUT THE ROLE
In this casual role we are looking for a Tik Tok content creator to create end-to-end production of social content on Tik Tok for the Sydney Sixers and Sydney Thunder.
You will engage new audiences to connect with our clubs. This is a flexible casual seasonal role which will be approx. 10-20 hours per week until the end of January 2024.
· Confident and skilled with a camera
· It goes without saying, you live and breathe social
· Intimate knowledge of Tik Tok and how to maximise growth
· You can think creatively and analytically to measure success on social media
· Ability to work with athletes and leverage their participation in content