Volunteer Experience & Capability Manager
Cricket NSW is focused on leading and growing Cricket throughout the state. We oversee all cricket from our elite professional teams to community, school, and social cricket programs. As a purpose and people led organisation, CNSW aims to inspire everyone to play and love cricket.
To deliver on our new strategy, we are taking a collaborative, customer centric approach to our organisational structure, bringing new teams together and creating exciting opportunities to achieve our purpose.
ABOUT THE ROLE
· Build a deep understanding of the experiences of all Cricket volunteers
· Collaborate across Cricket NSW & Cricket Australia to enhance the volunteer experience
· Use data to understand education requirements of our volunteers in clubs and provide an insight on decision making
· Influence, communicate and lead change management across CNSW to improve volunteer retention
· Be the point of contact for Cricket Australia in relation to the delivery of national volunteer education programs and rewards
· Provide strong leadership to a small team within the Community Experience team
· A passion and curiosity for improving the volunteer experience
· Strong stakeholder engagement and influencing skills
· Ability to execute and deliver key outcomes
· Strong communication skills, written and verbal
· Ability to lead and inspire others
· Good understanding of customer experience and trends