Women and Girls Development Officer
As part of the team, the Women and Girls Development Officer will combine coaching
responsibilities with administrative and development work, to support the growth and sustainability of activity and opportunities.
Specifically, the role will include the following areas:
• Women and Girls Club Support
• Women and Girls Competition Delivery and Support
• Coaching on Girls School programmes
• Girls Talent Pathway administrative support
• Girls Talent Pathway coaching
• Minimum ECB Level 2, Core Coach or UKCC2 Coach Qualifications or a commitment to
achieving this in the near future.
• High levels of energy and enthusiasm and the desire to succeed
• Ability to build rapport and inspire others through both words and actions
• Excellent leadership and communication skills
• Excellent event and competition management skills
• First Aid