Women’s Team, Strength, and Conditioning Coach
The Northern Superchargers welcomes applications from all backgrounds in its commitment to recruiting ambitious, talented, and diverse individuals.
The Hundred is an action-packed, unmissable cricket competition that fuses world-class cricket with blockbuster entertainment.
Combining a short, fast format of cricket, with each game lasting less than three hours, and incredible entertainment beyond the sport, The Hundred is making cricket more accessible and reaching a broader audience. It’s simple: 100 balls per team, most runs wins, so every ball counts.
The Hundred features eight teams from seven cities, with men’s and women’s competitions taking place side by side: Welsh Fire (Cardiff), Southern Brave (Southampton), Northern Superchargers (Leeds), London Spirit, Trent Rockets (Nottingham), Oval Invincibles (London), Manchester Originals
and Birmingham Phoenix. Each teams features some of the best international and domestic cricketers from around the world, including England Men’s & Women’s World Cup winners.
• Evidence of experience working within professional or an elite sporting
• A track record of success in developing the physical qualities of elite athletes within a
professional sporting environment.
• Experience of working within a multi-disciplinary Science & Medicine Support
• Excellent support programming and coaching skills
• Experience of coordinating integrated player support initiatives
• Current Basic Life Support training and First Aid qualifications
• Legal entitlement to work in the UK.