YOUTH CRICKET COORDINATOR – NW Cricket
The role of the coordinator amongst other things as required by the employer, will be responsible for the effective execution of the Youth Cricket programme.
KEY JOB OUTPUTS PURPOSE OF THE JOB
The incumbent will be responsible for the following key delivery areas:
• To be the custodian of the Youth Cricket Programme of NWC and its districts
• Effective management and support of the Provincial Age Group programme.
• Management of the Bursary Programme
• Support CSA player acceleration programmes
• Coordinating logistics and travel
• Data capturing and compiling reports
• A minimum of 3 years working in administration/data capturing
• Preferably a minimum of 3 years working in a sport development area (preferably in cricket).