Job responsibilities will include:
- Responsible for end-to-end operations of the academy including revenue, marketing, reporting through Excel sheets, and ground operations (coaching).
- Ensure curriculum is followed; track down reasons if not followed
- Track attendance and follow-up of students on our app
- To ensure there are sufficient students for games (tournaments or matches) as and when organized by the company Videos of students to be taken while playing and uploaded for Video analysis
- Keeping track of every student's progress report on our app
- Organizing matches and tours as per CricKingdom standards.
- Understand and follow our HR Policies
- End of every month organize for markings in the nets to be repainted if required.
- Identifying relevant risks (internal and external) and immediately raising them with relevant authorities to protect students from harm, injury, etc.
- Ensuring the code of conduct set by CricKingdom is followed Parents, students, and coaches
- Attend and participate in relevant coaching seminars and workshops to stay
up-to-date with new coaching techniques and technologies.
All you need is:
- Experience in coaching at the highest level of cricket, with a track record of success in growing individuals and teams.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills, as well as the ability to work
successfully with players, parents, and coworkers.
- Strong leadership and management skills, with the ability to manage a team of
assistant coaches and work collaboratively with other academy staff members.
- A passion for cricket and a commitment to spreading the sport and nurturing players at all levels.
- A valid coaching certification from a recognized cricket regulating authority.
Depending on experience