Cricket Development Officer
The Lancashire Cricket Foundation are delighted to be looking for a Cricket Development Officer to deliver the our programmes in and around the Sefton & West Lancs Area. You will join the wider team at Emirates Old Trafford, home of Lancashire Cricket and be responsible for leading and supporting the delivery of a range of community cricket projects, programmes and events for the Lancashire Cricket Foundation.
- Delivery and coordination of LCF Schools Coaching programme (Inc Chance to Shine) to meet the need at local level and achieve set targets and KPIs
- Build relationships within an allocated geographical area
- Drive and monitor transition from Schools to Clubs
- Delivery and promotion of National Programmes in direct conversation with local club need.
- Delivery and coordination of all Education Competitions including Chance to Compete and Dynamos Cricket competitions.
- Development of both male and female recreational pathways
- Structure and deliver across the ‘Experience’ and ‘Development’ phases of the player pathway through the Lancashire Cricket Development Centres.
- Provide administrative support in the delivery of all above activities in accordance with the agreed Key Performance Outcomes.
- Producing and uploading the necessary data / figures in a timely manner for Chance to Shine and National Programmes. Provide qualitative and quantitative reports as required and any other statistical information as required by your Line Manager.
- Complete necessary paperwork as required for monitoring and evaluation of LCF programmes.
- Assist Clubs in creating and maintaining a safe hands for children environment
- Provide administrative support to collect and publicise information on best practice / case studies / surveys and in generating the feedback from the relevant service use
Experience of supporting cricket competitions
Ability to encourage a healthy and active lifestyle to improve behaviour, concentration and academic success
Experience supporting children to enhance their social and life skills through sport
Ability to Work alongside teachers and community figures to instil core values amongst children and young adults
Delivery of either cricket or generic leadership training
Understanding of the needs of target groups including women & girls, minority ethnic communities, disabled people and people from disadvantaged background and areas of deprivation
Experience of delivering development initiatives
Experience of budget management / income generation in particular for grant funding to support the development programme
ECB UKCC Level 2 or equivalent cricket coaching qualification
Attendance on First Aid and Safeguarding & Protecting Children courses
Experience of undertaking risk assessments