Casual Community Cricket Coordinator
Are you looking for an exciting, engaging and fulfilling casual job? We are looking for flexible, diligent, and dynamic Community Cricket Coordinator’s to be part of the Queensland Cricket Team.
About the role
Our Community Cricket team is responsible for promoting and developing the game among young people within our diverse communities. This team is currently seeking casual Community Cricket Coordinators in the following and surrounding suburbs.
• Redland Bay area
Community Cricket Coordinators are responsible for:
• Promoting and delivering cricket experiences to maximise participation;
• Plan, coordinate and facilitate Cricket Blast Programs;
• Work with schools to promote cricket and run skill-based activities to grow interest; and
• Deliver fun experiences for children.
• The ability to create a culture that is inclusive and engaging for all participants;
• Ability to successfully manage programs and deliver best practice;
• Highly personable and customer service focused; and
• Ideally, a passion for cricket and an understanding of community participation opportunities, including the cricket pathway
• Blue card for working with children (or eligibility)
• Own car